Saturday, January 26, 2002

After our last rehearsal I’ve realised that the work needs quite a bit of ironing out.... finding connections between the material that was originally created in sections and making these connections look like natural transitions like segues in thought.

On the costume issue, we’ve decided to go with opaque black tights under the dresses after much debate....the high slits on the sides of the dresses come up nearly to the hip and to just be wearing dance shorts underneath was decided distracting. So the tights will make for a cleaner line and put the emphasis on the movement as opposed to bare legs.

Tomorrow we have another long rehearsal where I am hoping I can get the material videoed in order to draft a storyboard for the lighting design.....


Post a Comment

<< Home