Saturday, June 17, 2006




These video stills are from earlier this week. New carpet has been laid in the space which is a map of La Pedrera and the surrounding area. This room is where my promenade 'performance' will finish. The doors that you can see in the pictures will be open for the first time to the public on the day I present my work. I did at one point think it would be better to have them closed so that the dancing that I do in the space would be for my audience and examiners only but upon reflection, the public are very much this piece of work. It makes no sense to shut them out! So, the structure is now entirely set and I am ready to roll on the 2nd of July!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

April, I've just read Dorothy's "unique" view on life...,just got linked to your site through Philip Harle's virtual traveller website which i've not been to before and all while listening to a live 1968 recording of " Voodoo Chile Blues" by Jimi Hendrix. You seem a true artist and in the immortal words of Curtis Mayfield "keep on keepin' on"~ Nick B (photographer/teacher)

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home